Wednesday 24 October 2012

CCT Portfolio - 3D Work

Introduction:
It's over!  Finally and totally over!  The printer has been sworn at while it sat there in quiet defiance but none of that matters anymore because the portfolios have been handed in and has officially become someone elses problem.
 
3D WORK:

Avatar Knife:  Scaled down to human size and constructed from a piece of driftwood and leather thonging.


Manutukutuku Panel: The second one that I created from a panel that had been abandoned.  The yellow circle was secured there already and so became the sun for a very styalised version of the legend of Maui slowing down the sun.
Kowhaiwhai Panel: Based on my tattoo and my first bone carving that was given to me by my brother. (see Kowhaiwhai presentation)




No comments:

Post a Comment