Sunday 3 April 2011

A - Z in april




So Here I am coming in almost a week after everyone else has started but thats fine.  I'll do A to E now and get caught up.
Alturnativly I might just count today as the first and if anyone asks I'll claim that my calander is right and every other calander on earth is wrong.

I don't want to make these my usual posts which of course break down various boundries and poke holes in the fabric of the universe so I hereby resolve the following.
  1. Each post will be 100% truth,  It might be a funny story or it might be a tale of woe but it will have happened
  2. Notes will be included for those of a scholarly nature.  If you can not see the notes then you may not be wise enough.
  3. The drumming sound you can hear is me trying to think of a topic.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge. I do hope you'll stop by and say hello! We're also having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we're at #atozchallenge)!

    I look forward to all the truths you might share this month!!

    ReplyDelete